The Minister of Agriculture, Ms Thoko Didiza, announced that veterinary services would be allowed to continue throughout the lockdown. This has come a huge relief to all us. Due to the seriousness of the situation we have put some very strict protocols in place to reduce the risk of spread as well as keeping our staff and clients safe.
Please note that we will be running a restricted service for essential and necessary cases only during this time and the following will apply:
Opening times during lockdown:
– Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 16:00
– Saturday and Sunday 9:00-11:00
- All consultations will be by appointment only, please phone reception and arrange a time
- On arrival please remain in your vehicle and phone reception to let them know you are here.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided and keep a safe distance from staff and clients when visiting the clinic.
- We will not allow anyone to enter the clinic without prior arrangement
- Please make sure that only one healthy adult accompanies the pet
- If you require food or a repeat prescription please give us a call and we will make arrangements to assist you. Please give 24 hours notice. All our suppliers will continue to deliver food and medication during this time.
Should you have an emergency situation outside of these hours please call Fourways Vet on 011 705 3411 or Bryanston Vet on 011 706 6023
Please note that routine procedures such as castrations, spays, vaccinations, nails clips will not be classified as necessary and will have to be deferred to a later date.
We really appreciate your assistance in this regard.
We have set up a Zapper account to make payment for repeat prescriptions and food purchases easier.
Please remember we need 24 Hour notice for these during lockdown and once payment is received we will arrange for you to collect from the clinic.